COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free, and widely available. It is recommended that all people aged 12 and over get the COVID-19 vaccine to protect themselves and others from COVID-19. And if you get your first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine from a vaccine supplier in Wisconsin from August 20 through September 6, you get $ 100!
If you don’t have a valid email address or need help filling out the form, call 844-684-1064, Monday through Sunday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Support in Spanish, Hmong, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi and Somali is available.
- Si no tiene una dirección de correo electrónico válida o necesita ayuda para completar el formulario, llame al 844-684-1064 o al 211, de moons a domingo, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST.
- Yog tias koj tsis muaj qhov chaw nyob email uas siv tau los sis koj xav tau kev pab sau suede foos, hu rau 844-684-1064 los sis 211, Hnub monday txog Hnub sunday, 7 teevujv ntxov txov txog.
- 844-684-1064 211 7 点 至 下午 7 点 （中央 时 区）。
- आपके पास कोई वैध ईमेल पता नहीं है या आपको फॉर्म भरने के लिए सहायता की आवश्यकता है तो 844-684-1064 या 211 पर सोमवार से रविवार, सुबह 7 बजे से शाम 7 बजे तक CST कॉल करें।
- Qofkii aan haysan cinwaan boosto oo ah intarnetka (email) oo u baahan in laga caawiyo buuxinta foomka, waa in uu soo garaaco 844-684-1064 ama 211, Isniin ilaa Axad, 7-da.ilaa 7-da CST.
Anyone eligible to receive the free COVID-19 vaccine is eligible to receive this gift card, regardless of insurance, ID, or citizenship. Simply obtain your first COVID-19 vaccine from a vaccine supplier in Wisconsin between August 20 and September 6.
To get your $ 100 reward, you need to follow a few steps:
- Receive your first dose of any COVID-19 vaccine anytime between 20 August and September 6, 2021 from a Wisconsin vaccine supplier.
- Complete the registration form so that we can verify that you have received your first dose of vaccine and know where to send the $ 100 Visa gift card. Parents and guardians must complete the form for children aged 12 to 17.
- You will be asked to provide an email address and a physical address. If you don’t have one, please call 844-684-1064 and they will help you. To note: It may take up to six (6) weeks for you to receive your Visa Gift Card in the mail.
Find a vaccine supplier in your community, locate the specific vaccine you want to receive, or find an immunization site that is conveniently near you.